Resume Karma provides executive resume writing and job search services to the discerning
executive and senior-level manager who is very serious about progressing in today’s competitive market. Our powerful executive resume writing expertise will clearly position you as a prominent leader while portraying you as a candidate worthy of achieving or maintaining a six-figure+ salary.
Emphasizing a record of profitability, productivity, continued growth and operational development is a crucial in conveying your ability to consistently deliver contributions and seize opportunities. Your executive resume must demonstrate a proven track record in growing sustainable revenues and margins through effective sales and marketing strategies, re-engineering operations, identifying new business opportunities, and cost containment initiatives. At the same time, an executive resume should highlight the fact that you are able to get others to buy in to your ideas while building and maintaining a positive, productive, and enterprising environment. Employers NEED to know that you possess forward thinking, and what you bring to the table.
An executive resume should focus on:
- Change agent: Raise the bar by implementing new initiatives while preserving the founding values of integrity, openness, customer service, and results.
- Strategic planning: Develop strategic objectives that accommodate current and future organizational needs.
- “Take-charge” ability: Hit the ground running with ideas and be receptive to ideas of others.
- Visionary: An “idea person” who challenges traditional ways of conducting business and is willing to take calculated risks. Demonstrated ability to think strategically, act tactically, and motivate others to buy into his or her ideas, concepts and values.
- Professional integrity: Understands the value of honesty, accountability, and trust in a business environment.
- Charisma: A natural ability for captivating an audience and holding their interest; a presence that commands respect.
- Effective use of inner resources: Strength of character to trust gut instincts and take the initiative to drive change.
Does your executive resume effectively reflects the type of executive you are? If it doesn’t, call today for a free evaluation of your existing executive resume at 954.918.2421 or e-mail us today at [email protected]